Fuck is perhaps one of the most interesting and exciting words in the
English language. Fuck is the one magical word which just by its sound
can describe pleasure, pain, hate, and love. Fuck comes from the
German word, "frikon".
In language, "fuck" falls into many grammatical categories.
As you can see there is a whole lot of real versatility with "fuck".
It pops up everywhere. Besides its sexual connotation, this lovely
word can be used to describe many situations:
- Fuck can be used as a verb both transitive (he fucked her) and
intransitive (she was fucked by him).
- a active verb (he really gives a fuck),
- a passive verb (she really doesn't give a fuck),
- an adverb (she is fucking interested in him) and
- a noun (she is a fine fuck).
- an adjective (she is fucking beautiful).
- GREETING - How the fuck are you?
- FRAUD - I got fucked by that crook;
- DISMAY - Oh, fuck it!;
- TROUBLE - I'm fucked now!;
- CONFUSION - What the fuck?!;
- AGGRESSION - "Fuck you!";
- DISGUST - "Fuck me"
- DESPAIR - Fucked again!;
- PHILOSOPHY - "Who gives a fuck?"
- INCOMPETENCE - "He's a real fuck-off";
- DISPLEASURE - "What the fuck is going on here?"
- NUMEROLOGY - "Sixty-fuckin'-nine";
- LOST - "Where the fuck are we?"
- DISBELIEF - "Unfuckingbelievable
- RETALIATION - Up your fucking ass!"
- REBELLION - Fuck it!;
- DISPLEASURE - What the fuck's going on?;
- SATISFACTION - fuck me again!
Never forget the quotes of some famous people in our history and in
- DESCRIPTIVE ANATOMY - "He's a fuckin' asshole!"
- TO TELL TIME - "It's six-fucking-thirty."
- PREDICTION - "Well, I'll be fucked!"
- A POLITICAL STATEMENT - "Fuck Washington"
- INCESTUOUS - "Motherfucker"
- A PUT DOWN - "Fuck off, buster!"
- ALL ENCOMPASSING - "Fuck 'em all!"
- GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS - "Fuck the IRS"
- A POKER HAND- "A royal fuck"
- TO START A RELATIONSHIP - "Let's fuck now!"
- AS AN ACCEPTANCE - "Fuckin' eh!"
- ENJOYMENT - "Fuckin' Wow!" "
- A CLOSING - "Fuckingly yours".
- MATERNAL - "Motherfucker"
- POLITICAL - Fuck Clinton!!
And last but not least, the immortal words of the captain of the
Titanic, who said "Full speed ahead and fuck the iceberg" and five
minutes later said "Where is all this fucking water coming from?
- Michelangelo: "You want me to paint what on the fucking ceiling"
- George Custer: Where did all these Fucking indians come from?
- Einstein: "Any fucker can understand that"
- Mayor of Hiroshima: What the fuck was that?
- Heidi Fleuss: Fuck these celebrities!
- Mayor Richard Daley: Fuck the heat - - Chicago IL
- John Wayne: "Fuck death and the lung cancer he rode in on."
- Bill Clinton: What the fuck's this inhaling thing?
- Oliver North: You're all fucking liars!
- Sean PennFuck: Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck etc.
- Eddie Murphy: Fuck you, Fuck you, and Fuck you. Who's next?
- Jack Nicholas: Fuck this for a lark, 1995 British Open
The mind fairly boggles at the many creative uses of the many creative
uses of the word. How can anyone be offended when you say "FUCK"? Use
fuck in your daily speech proudly. Fuck adds prestige to any
conversextion. Put this colorful four letter word to work for you.
Today tell someone you know "fuck you" ... or "Let's fuck!"
This is a disclaimer. We know the origin of the word FUCK. When the
puritans settled what is now Salem, they had this issue about
pre-marital sex, they didn't approve of it. Not that it should matter
to anybody except the two or three etc people are involved in in the
privacy of their own home. Well these butt-inskies decided that sex
should be a crime, and orgasms should be outlawed. Strange, how they
thought they had the right to suppress one of God's greatest gifts
while doing this in the name of God. Well If two people were caught in
the act of having sex or even thinking about having sex they were
brought to trial.
If they were found guilty the crime they were committed of was "For
Under Carnal Knowledge". They were put in the stockades and their
crime was also carved in a piece of wood and placed over their heads.
This was before the printing press or even before Black and Decker and
God forbid Craftsman power tools (I like Craftsmans tools, even my
chain saw is Craftsman). So all carving in wood had to be done not
only by hand, but with handmade tools. Since they couldn't run over to
England or Germany very easily, they didn't have any airplanes yet
either, they had to try to conserve their tools and time. Just imagine
carving the whole thing out when they could be out looking for young
lovers to lock up or witches to burn at the stake. So they invented
the acronym, which is a word or letter abbreviations for longer
phrases. So if you were caught fucking around, and found guilty, you
had the word F.U.C.K placed over your head while you spent time in the
stockades. That is where the word came from and that is how it is
associated with screwing. So please don't E-mail me and tell me that
Fuck is not a German word. I fucking already know that. This is a
joke, it is something to be laughed and enjoyed, I hope. By the way, I
also know that the first part is not really correct either. If you
want to bitch about this letter, Fuck You and go to
alt.bitch.about.anything and complain. :-)